The City of Monmouth offer many ways to pay your bill!
Pay Online with Xpress Bill Pay
Pay your City of Monmouth utility bill online. It's fast, easy, secure, and doing so will provide you with electronic access to your utility account. The City provides this service through Xpress Bill Pay. There are no fees for paying your utility bill online.
Pay in Person
Come by City Hall at 151 Main St. W. Monmouth, OR 97361 and pay at our customer service counter. We're open Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm except holidays.
Pay Using Our Drop Box
Pay anytime using our utility payment drop box located in the alley next to City Hall at 151 Main St. W. Monmouth, OR 97361.
Auto-Pay (Setup by you in Xpress Bill Pay)
Pay your monthly utility bill automatically each month through Xpress Bill Pay, the City’s online utility payment solution. Through Xpress Bill Pay, you can set up your preferred payment schedule. However, we DO recommend you schedule your payment prior to the 23rd of each month to avoid late fees. Payment can be made electronically from your checking account or from a debit or credit card. This is a free service
Equal-Pay (Setup for you by City Hall Staff)
The equal pay program allows the same or “equal payment” amounts to be made each month on your utility account. This can be helpful for household expense budgeting. The equal pay program year runs from May through April. To enroll in the program you must:
1) Have had your utility account for a minimum of twelve months (April-March).
2) Request that we calculate your “Equal Pay” amount. Call 503-838-0722 or come in and see us at City Hall 151 Main St. W. Monmouth, OR 97361.
3) After you receive your “Equal Pay” amount, if you want to enroll, you will need to sign the authorization form. You will begin paying the same amount each month beginning in May.
4) Payments must be received by the City of Monmouth on or before the 15th of each month. Although Auto Pay is not required, it is highly recommended. If payment is not received by the 15th, you may be subject to removal from the program.
This is a City administered service and is free.
Pay Through Your Bank
Many banking institutions offer automatic bill pay programs where they send payment from your bank account to the City for your utility bill. Contact your bank to see if they offer this service. A couple of things you should know from our experience with bank payments:
- Bank payments can take up to 3-4 days before the City to receives payment from your institution.
- Make sure you give your bank your current utility account number so your payment will be able to be properly applied to your utility account. If you move to another address in Monmouth, you will receive a new utility account number. Make sure to update your bank with your new account number.
Pay by Mail
City of Monmouth
151 Main St. West
Monmouth, OR 97361