The Monmouth Public Library has a variety of resources available for borrowing or use by the public including:
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Large print books
- Magazines and newspapers
- DVDs, blu-Rays, and music CDs
- Reference materials
- Spanish language materials
- Internet access
- Wifi access
- eBooks, digital audiobooks, eMagazines
- eResources, including Chilton's, Consumer Reports, Kanopy streaming video, Creativebug, Ancestry.com, Learning Express Library, Gale resources, Novelist, online magazines and journals, and more.
The Friends of the Monmouth Library have donated passes to the following area attractions:
- Gilbert House Children's Museum
- Hallie Ford Museum of Art
- Willamette Heritage Center
These passes may be checked out by Monmouth residents for a three-day period. Contact the Check Out desk for more information.
Cardholders who need resources not available at the Monmouth Public Library can obtain materials from any of the libraries in the Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS) system by simply placing a hold on the item. You can also place a hold on materials that have been checked out. This will reserve the item for you once it has been returned.
If a resource is not available from any of the libraries in the CCRLS system, ask the library staff to help you fill out an interlibrary loan form. You will need to know the following:
- Author, title, and publication date of the book.
- Author, title, publication title, and pages of the article.
- Date by which you need the material.